Thursday, February 14, 2013

Egomaniacal Mayor McSlime announces re-election bid: "Arrogance will out."

The lowest life-form in local elective politics today announce that his sado-masochistic tendencies forced him to run for re-election.

"I enjoy getting pounded by those disgusted by my lies, my lack of integrity, my complete lack of leadership; my sheer, unadulterated arrogance (second only to Jim Moeller's version) and perhaps the tinest ear in politics," McSlime spewed.  "My votes violating ethics laws for my employer are a real hoot as well," he groaned.

"Look, I get that a lot of the people out there believe I'm a lying scumbag for fooling all of your suckers into thinking I ACTUALLY, REALLY opposed tolls when I ran last time," McSlime babbled.  "But that was just to fool you idiots into voting for me," he giggled.

McSlime, who desperately needed a fake issue to separate himself from Boyce "No Choice" Poolyard, who lived on the bizarre idea that the people of Clark County needed to be enslaved over his bridge/loot rail fetish, decided to become the prototypical lying scumbag by claiming for months that he was opposed to tolls.

This blog knew he was lying, and repeatedly called the little worm out for his lies.  Unfortunately, not enough people cared to hear the truth, so they voted Mayor McScumbucket into office, where he immediately flipped, lying that he had learned what he damned well already knew while serving on the city council.

In announcing his re-election, McScummer claimed he "would not be bullied."

Hopefully, he'll come to find out that we won't be bullied by scum like him, either.

Frankly, I'm relieved.  This blog and the "Tim "The Liar" Leave-it Blog are going to pound him like a Salisbury steak.  The only question is this: will the people, obviously proven to be fooled as recently as November by re-electing scum like Jim Moeller, continue to support a lying slimebag with the integrity of a concentration camp guard for Mayor?

Tune in and find out.

(And by the way, McSlime, it takes a genuine fruit fly to announce a re-election bid on Valentine's Day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment