Sunday, May 15, 2011

MORE rank hypocrisy by the democratian? What about STADIUM user fees?

.
The number one thing I hate the most about our despicable rag of a daily set of used toilet paper is their utterly rank hypocrisy.

I seem to recall getting into it with Brancaccio once over his moronic support of bridge tolls.

He asked me: so, you've got a problem with user fees?

My reply?

No, I've got no problem with user fees.  And directly after you ASK US if we want this crap pile, if the people tell us at the polls that the majority want this, I would cheerfully shut the hell up on the subject because I defer to the will of the people.

Unlike Brancaccio, The Liar Leavitt, The Liar Stuart, et all, *I* do not fear the will of the people.

Why do they?

That said, when those actually going to this crap pile buy a ticket... they will be responsible for paying 5% of the cost of building it.

THE REST OF US WILL HAVE TO PAY 95% OF THE COSTS FOR SOMEBODY ELSE'S TOY.

What happened to your bizarre, situational concept of "user fees," slimeball?

I have yet to see any explanation as to why the rest of us should pay for this.  None.

If possible, this makes even less sense then replacing a perfectly serviceable and functional bridge to bring loot rail 5 feet into Vancouver... while burying us under $10 billion in debt.

And Brancaccio, who in the past was so fricking big on "user fees" as his excuse to take "bread and milk" off the tables of 65,000 commuting families, suddenly believes that a baseball stadium shouldn't get the same treatment; namely, you baseball freaks want it?

Then YOU fricking pay for it.

Not me.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment