Friday, May 13, 2011

Well, this part works, at least. Make up posts to come.

.
Google, who owns blogger, has screwed up big time and done yeoman's work in driving business to Wordpress.

Posts have disappeared, although we're assured they will reappear, and they've been down for 18 hours or so.

I'll be waiting until the dust settles, but posts are coming on the following:

Tim "The Liar" Leavitt's promotion to scumbag.

More political gamesmanship by Ridgefield Barbie.

Blasting The Liar for his baseball stadium scam.

Holding the little weasel accountable for bailing on an interview over his cowardice in defending his efforts to keep us from voting on the horrific, unnecessary and unneeded I-5 Bridge replacement/loot rail scam.

These and others will be going up, but only after full functionality is restored by google.

I will also be setting up a wordpress account and gradually moving my stuff over there.

Expect the posting to resume later today.
.

1 comment:

  1. I have blogs on both Blogger and Wordpress. I have far less problems with Wordpress.

    I too have lost posts on blogger.

    If I could figure out how to transfer all of my older posts to Wordpress, I'd do that for my older blogsite.

    It's very irritating, as you know.

    ReplyDelete