Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One of the baseball scum swung by, and left a rather cowardly pile on my porch.

Regarding your quote from Churchill: Having enemies might not mean you stood for anything, it might just mean you're an asshole who stands for nothing, but bitches about everything. It's easy to bitch; it's a lot harder to get off your ass and do something constructive. And then, it's even easier to bitch, bitch, bitch being a coward hiding behind some blog website. Oh, and have a nice day.
Impressive, and typical of the delusion these baseball slime use to justify their imposing a tax on US to pay for THEIR game.
Regarding your quote from Churchill: Having enemies might not mean you stood for anything, it might just mean you're an asshole who stands for nothing, but bitches about everything.  
You might be wrong, because I've got to ask: what is it YOU stand for?  What time, save that where you engage in your high school playground hyperbole, are YOU investing in this?

So, I want a voice in this tax you and your fellow scum are attempting to ram down my throat.  I disagree with your effort.  I speak to that disagreement.  I am, of course, standing up for the right to vote on this 20 year long enslavement.  And because *I* want a VOTE, this is the best your sort can do to respond?

You seem upset that I don't want to pay for your game.  Why, exactly, is that?

So yeah, there's an asshole here.  What's your name again?
It's easy to bitch; it's a lot harder to get off your ass and do something constructive.
Really?

You people have the money and the politicians in your pocket.

Tell me again how difficult it is for your sort to "do something constructive."

What you want is only "constructive" in the sense that you are ripping US off to pay for YOUR game.

How is that remotely constructive?  You are stealing from ME to get what YOU want.

Let me repeat: I have no trouble with this rip off.  I have no trouble with the gigantic astronomical rip off of 65,000 commuters every business day that will take place if this horrific bridge is built... as long as we are allowed to vote.

Both of these things, which are precisely the same in context, but with a facility being built for a private concern with public dollars (Hey... can I tax YOU to pay for MY 7-11?  That has a public purpose, so surely, you and the rest of you slime would be OK with that, right?) that we need even less then we need to replace the bridge witch, of course, doesn't need to be replaced... is that nobody is asking us.

You and the rest of the morons would tax 99% of us to pay for YOUR gig.  And while you obviously stand to benefit from this, either financially or by going to these post high school games at our expense, OF COURSE you and the rest of the baseball slime are going to support this.
And then, it's even easier to bitch, bitch, bitch being a coward hiding behind some blog website. Oh, and have a nice day.
So, YOU leave ME an anonymous comment, and then claim *I* am a "coward hiding behind some blog website?"

What does that make you?

Tell you what, stud.

You get back to me by proving you left the comment, say by giving me an approximate time that you left it here... and we can get together, face to face, to "exchange views."

"Cowardice" comes in many forms.  I've giving you the opportunity to address yours.

In closing, I'll have a swell day.  Because at the end of it, I'll know that I'm not you.  And that, my good fellow, is cause for celebration every day I'm alive.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.  But given your issues... I'm not going to hold my breath.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment